We provide housing for drug court participants and others awaiting trial

About Court Mandated Housing

Our Court Mandated Homes accommodate a variety of residents. We have relationships with many local drug courts, DUI court, Vet court, and residents released from jail under house arrest. Our license does not allow us to house men or women directly out of prison on parole. Potential residents must first be released to approved family members, Freedom House, Samaritan House, or another approved transitional living facility and then obtain permission from their parole officers to transition into our homes.

We find it best to begin the release transition immediately upon sentencing for minor crimes with short sentences. It is best to apply for housing several months prior to being released from longer prison sentences. Our experience tells us the future resident, while still incarcerated, will be eager for release, possibly moody and demanding on their loved ones for all the details to be completed on their time.

We provide written and online applications future residents can fill out with their counselors/probation officers. We can interview them via telephone and accept them upon release. We do require their rent to be paid in advance in order to provide the bed necessary upon release.

Court Mandated Housing - Gavel on a desk
Apply online to reserve a space in a court approved home
Before applying for a home, please review our FAQ page for answers to common questions we receive.

If you still have questions or want to discuss our recovery homes, please call us: 702.205.0637

Apply online to reserve a space in a court approved home

Can We Help You?